As the world’s number one, our mission is to bring Beauty to All and we are after some seriously upbeat and talented people to do it together with us. To invent the future of Beauty, we look ahead rather than over our shoulder. Each day, at L’Oréal, you will lead the change you want to see. Our teams at L’Oréal seize what is starting, react fast, take risks, try, fail, try better and succeed by going beyond what’s thought possible and help us to reach higher and achieve more. Their talent and creativity lie at the very heart of our company. That’s how we make a difference, how we stay ahead, and how we are the number one.
So if you are a master’s student or young graduate looking for the opportunity to start your career within the global business, don’t hesitate…
Join L’Oréal. Lead the Change
Talent Development Program
What can you expect:
- 12-month, full time, paid managerial traineeship in one of our departments: Marketing, Sales, Digital, e-Commerce, Controlling, Operation;
- after successful evaluation additional 6-month experience in the field commercial team, digital world, e-commerce journey before taking up a position as Junior Manager for respective department;
- all trainees are assigned to a work at the L’Oréal’s headquarter in Warsaw.
You unique role:
- real job experience and opportunities to lead independent and ambitious projects;
- leading and co-leading of marketing projects for one of four: Consumer Products Division (mass market); Active Cosmetic Division; Professional Products Division; L’Oréal Luxe;
- conducting market research, forecasting;
- creating and implementing new product launch strategies;
- adapting international product concepts to Polish market;
- contributing to the construction and management of the media plans;
- designing and implementing Point-of-Sale marketing materials;
- cooperating with advertising agencies, media houses, suppliers;
- cooperating with other departments like e.g. sales, logistics, category management.
- be a students or fresh graduates in any disciplines from various universities;
- have strong analytical skills, business sensitivity and the ability to manage complexity;
- have business oriented (experience gained through internships, studying abroad, activity in student organizations);
- be self-motivated, creative and entrepreneurial;
- fluent in both: Polish and English.
- friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader;
- plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally;
- rich e-Learning package;
- new Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city as of 2019;
- attractive benefit package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount, product allocations;
- community engaged in Sports and CSR activities.
Apply by "Aplikuj Teraz" button.