Who we're looking for
- Top class university student or graduate (Majors: finance, management, economics, but not only…);
- Substantial extracurricular activity: internships, students organizations or charity & fundraising initiatives;
- Analytical mindset including distinctive problem solving skills, multitasking abilities, attention to details and intellectual curiosity;
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint (more advanced analytical tools would be an advantage)
- Prior experience in one of the target sectors (banking, insurance, M&A, consumer goods, retail) would be an advantage.
Sounds like you? Have courage and apply!
Your future role
Here’s a sample of what you can experience:
- You will be working side by side with the team and taking charge of a distinct aspect of the projects; That is why your strong engagement and commitment to excellence is crucial for us
- You will prepare materials to achieve project goals, which includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses and finally translating your analyses into strategic directions. Yes, we use content prepared by you and that is why your Excel, Power Point and analytical skills are important
- You will have the opportunity to present your findings to team members and client stakeholders, assist in implementation of your recommendations. That is why your interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- You will be making a coffee … for yourself. No time? No worries. We have Green Caffe Nero on the 20th floor with a breathtaking view of Warsaw :)
What we offer
A day in the life of Deloitte Strategy individual:
- So you will start a day with astrategy breakfast that takes place every Friday in our internal Green Caffe Nero to meet, eat & chat.
- Then you will continue everyday work with Seniors and Managers who sit right next to you and are happy to share they expert knowledge and give guidance to your work.
- You may be asked to join them meeting our clients– CEOs, Business Unit Heads, Executive Directors, etc.
- While working, maybe you might want to attend some classes at uni – it’s not a problem for us! We offer flexible working hours and remote work that enables you to combine studies with work.
- There is an exciting project but the deadline is coming. You and your colleagues sometimes may decide that you need to stay a bit longer and work after hours. You order food and have a team dinner at company's expense. After the work is done, you order a taxi that will drive you home comfortably (also at company's expense :).
- Tired after an intensive 3 weeks commercial due diligence project? Want to rest from banking industry and try out consumer goods? Not a problem for us, we have 7 distinct capabilities to choose from: strategy for FSI and corporate clients, M&A strategy, business model transformation, brand strategy and analytics.