International Support Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Kraków (małopolskie, Polska)
Nr ref.: CSR/O37/KRO
- Obsługa klienta
- Call Center
Manpower is a global HR leader with more than 60 years of tradition. Our company is present in 82 countries, in Poland we have 50 branches. We work with 400,000 customers a year, including small and medium-sized enterprises in all sectors, as well as the world's largest corporations. Our services include temporary employment, recruitment of permanent staff, external employment and personal counseling. Our Client has extensive experience in providing high-quality products and services. International customer service professionals support and educate both co-workers and customers.
The right candidate is always looking for unique and effective ways to solve problems, with exceptional empathy and professionalism in relation to the international community. We are looking for communicative people willing to take up the challenge and start their career in an international environment in the center of excellence located in Kraków (Poland). If you are an ambitious, self-possessed, empathetic and multitasking person, this is the right job for you.
If you are:
- looking for entry level position with many possibilities of professional development,
- enjoying contact with other people and everybody says you are communicative and open-minded person,
- customer oriented and always providing high-quality support,
- interested in novelties and technical innovations,
- open for relocation to Poland, where you will have an opportunity to start a professional career, as well as learn other culture being surrounded by one of the most frequently visited city in Europe by tourists,
- eager about working for one of world's fastest growing multinational organization,
- or maybe you are a fresh graduate, not yet sure about your plans referring to professional career, but you represent an open mindset and you are 100% positive, that you would like to work with people,
- you are open for a great adventure in Kraków, Poland.
You are the one we are looking for!
What do we expect from you?
- Proficiency in one of the following languages: German / Romanian / Croatian / Czech + Slovak / Italian,
- Ability to communicate in English - you would have to communicate with your colleagues from all over the world,
- Preferred education: BA level or students of final years of studies,
- Curiosity - willingness to learn and constant search for possibilities to innovate,
- Motivation and positive attitude,
- No professional experience is required
What do we offer?
- Employment in modern Center of Excellence located in the center of Kraków,
- Very interesting job with flexible working hours,
- Competitive salary and big number of non-wage benefits, such as private healthcare, gym card, free snacks and drinks in the office and many more,
- Support from your future team members in relocation, guidebook and plane ticket cost reimbursement,
- Great opportunity to start your professional career in fast developing multinational environment and real possibility of initiating development activities within the position and organization.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"