Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations is one of Accenture key capabilities dedicated to work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, helpdesk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
What will you do?
In our team, you will act as the single point of contact for various Markets during project delivery related to digital website content integration, adaptation and enhancements. You may travel – steering meeting on quarterly basis.
Digital Marketing Project Coordinator with German
- coordinating work of team performing content integration in CMS systems and analysis of tracking reporting to deliver insights to the Client,
- managing Delivery activities of the project (including collaborating with involved teams: designers, copywriters, developers and weekly/monthly reporting to Client),
- assessing and highlighting risk and proposing risk mitigation,
- identifying process gaps and providing recommendations.
- fluent German is a must,
- very good English skills, ability to run client facing and remote presentations,
- at least 3-4 years of professional experience, hands-on experience in digital marketing would be an advantage,
- knowledge in area of content management systems (WordPress, Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal),
- ability to determine priorities; manage third party resources as necessary for project.
- the ability to use your knowledge of foreign language on a daily basis at work (we serve our Clients in almost 30 foreign languages),
- experience with a range of Clients and technology solutions which provides professional relevance,
- operating according to Lean Six Sigma philosophy,
- collaborating and learning from diverse and talented colleagues helps you “raise your game”,
- trainings and development tailored to help you achieve your potential,
- New Joiners Programme including trainings,
- opportunity to engage in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives,
- we also think about your social life, at Accenture you will be able to take part in different initiatives like Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming and many others,
- social benefit packages including: private medical care, My Benefit, life insurance,
- friendly work atmosphere in multicultural environment.